Our Employment, HR Support and Advice
Offering a personalised employment law service to you in your capacity either as an employer or an employee. Employment law has developed to an extent where most people now find it too complex, given the deluge of legislation coming not just from the UK but also from Europe, and so need to seek specific advice on the particular issues which affect them in the workplace at any given time.
Because of the current economic climate we understand clients' need for advice on discrimination law affecting race, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion etc.
In today's economic climate, employers and employees need to consider issues such as redundancy, compromise agreements, employment policies and procedures, consultations and proposals to get through the recession, so please take legal advice before coming to a final decision whether you are an employer or an employee.
Are you confident that you have robust systems in place to reduce your risk of employment tribunal claims by your employees?
Would you benefit from a free employment law "health check" to see if you have the correct procedures in place?
Might you have overlooked any areas covered by the masses of recent employment legislation?
Do you have the time, resources and legal knowledge to deal with any potential claims? If the answer is no to all or any of these then, with the benefit of our legal knowledge in this area, we can offer the following services to your organisation:
- Free initial consultation
- Employment Tribunal Responses to Applications
- Contracts of Employment
- Equality & Diversity Law Advice
- Compromise Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Employment Tribunal & Appearances
- Employment Legislation Compliance "Healthchecks" and Report
- Human Resources Advice &Support
- Free Legal Updates
- Language Translation Service
- Outsourcing eg. Payroll, Human Resources etc.
Contact us now for more information.
Also keep an eye on our regular Blog posts at: http://adams-lawblog.blogspot.com/
- Are you aware of all your employment rights in the event of a dispute?
- Do you need help with an application to the Employment Tribunal?
- Do you require legal representation at an Employment Tribunal Hearing?
- Could you benefit from an objective review of your Contract of Employment?
You could benefit from our extensive employment and equalities legal knowledge and make use of, among others, the following services:
- Free initial consultation
- Advice and Help with your Contract of Employment
- Advice and Help with Compromise Agreements
- Equalities Legislation Advice
- Employment Tribunal Applications
- Employment Tribunal Appearances
Farah Adams, Solicitor and Notary Public, Regulated by the Law Society of Scotland